Wireless broadband in hostel! YAY!!!
But the line is super duper bad! >< Cla, don't complain! Appreciate it. hahahaha
How many days have I been in class?
Today is the 8th day and there were no class/no lecture after lunch.
The students were 'caught' to clean all of the rooms - classrooms, demo rooms and the whatever rooms because the Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia will be visiting tomorrow.
Subjects being thought this semester are:-
-Nursing Clients with Cardiovascular Disorders
-Nursing Clients with Respiratory Disorders
-Nursing Clients with Gastrointstinal Disorders
-Nursing Clients with Haematological Disorders
-Obstetric and Gynaecology Nursing
-Pendidikan Moral ><
Semester 3 is gonna be so much more interesting than the previous semesters.
And oh ya!! I've been selected to be the class treasurer for this semester.
Thank God that I wasn't choosen to be the class representative.
But handling $money%%% is not that good after all.
Am being very careful with it already.
All debits and credits are recorded well in my very own way.
Coz i do not know how to do the actual accounts thingie. hehe
Can't wait for prayer meeting at CHC tonight! XD
Toodles.
p/s = I'll be posting up pictures taken on xmas days up to the latest pics when the line is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment