Am loving the end of the year and wishes to have more holidays!!!
Been super busy since I shifted to the new hostel + builiding
located at Seksyen 26, Shah Alam.
New hostel is good, good as in we have our very own study table for ourselves now.
It's bad in a way too, coz there's only ONE mini hawker malay restaurant in the building.
How pathetic ><
Misunderstandings with roommate are all settled and we are living together happily ever after. but but but, I don't think we'll ever be close friends. ><
My time table was all packed with Christmas outings and parties XD
I seriously have no time to post up pictures or to write a longer post.
Will write more when I'm super free.
I'll be on morning shift on Monday and Saturday, then noon shift on Wednesday and Friday.
Till then, toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment