Twit Twit

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Can someone tell me why are the Xangans are so interested into meeting Xangans nowadays??
I am interested myself tho =p

Oh boy, I just love how Xanga being related to Revelife, Healthkickier, Lovelyish, and Datingish.
And reading their articles is what I've been doing for the whole day. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went out with the Daddy yesterday evening to accompany him to buy clothes and had a great fellowship with him. It's been a while since we both talked so much and I actually told him quite a lot of stuffs which I sometimes share only with my mum or my friends.
<3<3<3
I noticed that the Daddy is really getting old. He is so much thinner compared to a year before. His bulging tummy is no longer big and it looks like a lil sagging already. It shows that his skin's turgority is no longer turgor anymore. I don't even know that he lost 2 wisdom teeth few years back and now he has another loosen wisdom tooth. Gosh, he's only in his early fifties!
<3<3<3
As I find it really difficult to communicate with my dad all these while, I really need to work out on how to communicate better with him. I found out that there's really a lot of things that I do not know about him.
I seriously need to see restoration of relationship in this family.

Lord, You know what is in my heart most.
And this is my prayer, Amen.

No comments: