I went to Jogoya on Monday in conjunction of Cynny's birthday.
And met Hui Chian there! What an co-incidence!
The food
Sashimi!!!!
Some fishie, Tauhu and Edame
Cakey! and Mussels
Scallops and satay
Yes, i ate them all =D
That's all I managed to snap. Was too busy eating and 'collecting' and hunting for food. lol
Camwhored in StarHill's toilet =p
STARHILL
PAVILION
I went to City Harvest Church for prayer meeting on Tuesday
I found it really adventurous and exciting taking KTM (commuter train) to Subang all alone!
Thanks much to Cassandra and Jeremiah who had given me lots of directions. =)
Transferring train at KL Sentral makes me feel even more exciting. The train stations are actually at underground with 6 platforms. Amazing!
- Prayed for lots of things in church and I was really happy to be in the house of God once again for prayer meeting. =) Was given the opportunity to pray for my leader! XD
- Met big bunch of church members from Cheras and I'm really glad to get to know them.
and here am I yam cha-ing with Goon right now. XD
Sigh. I hate it when emo-ness strikes.
It's no one's fault but me myself.
7 comments:
Linda
looks like u r having fun.. so nice!! LOL! My fren said Jogoya's food not so nice.. whats ur comment? :P
Hi Linda?
Canny : It's holiday in the town. lol. I agree with your friend. They even have oriental Chinese food like dim sum. Weird much.
hahahha.... since u took a few pic of it there, must be munching ur food all the food all the time lar,, the plce was so big, too many food out thr, i couldnt try out every single of the food ...... it will nice if i hafd 1 more hour,, at least wait for the food 2 digest a bit 1st lar xD
yup, the toilet was quite nice too,,i tot of taking pic thr too ( but the time a lot of people thr,, so ......... tak mau lar >< ) LOL
I am not excited when I transit at KL Sentral. hahahaa..
Hui Chian : I ate almost nonstop! lol. Except for the time when I need to hunt for food. hehe
Chris Tan : Of course la! since u are always taking trains. ><
Thanks for the infos Tim!
I think it's much better to check them out from shops.
Post a Comment