Twit Twit

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Hui Chian

For the first time, i'm tagged by this sweet friend of mine.
And I tag
-Ling Ling
-Dorothy
-Leeza
-Ritchie
-Matthew

1. What is your name?
Clarissa

2. How old are you?
20

3. What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
My handphone, earphone and laptop

4. Are you amazing?
In a way, YES. =p

5. What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Sony Ericsson K800i

6. What color is your phone?
Black

7. Have you slept in school before?
Yeah. Uncountable

8. How long are you online in a day?
Depending on the internet access that I can get

9. How would you describe yourself?
Passionate for Jesus, cheerful at times, emotional at times, talkative at times, FRIENDLY =D

10. What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Facebook! Lol

11. Which teacher do you like?
Mr Lingam, my Form 6 Biology tuition teacher.

12. Who do you think is the most handsomest in your class?
NONE coz it's all girls in my course.

13. Who are you currently aiming on?
Aiming as in??

14. Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
Nopes =(

15. How do you rate your siblings?
Fashion lovers = 10/10

16. Are your siblings gorgeous?
They're great!

17. Do you judge people?
Yes, especially on first impressions

18. Do you run?
I jog more.

19. Are you lazy to tag people?
Not really, but I need to get those who are into answering tags.

20. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
Patricia

21. What is 2 + 2?
Kindergarten kids can answer this question!

22. Who is your idol?
Rev Kong Hee

23. Are you a monster?
Monster as in??? Junkie???

24. Do you play with Barbie dolls?
When I was young.

25. What was the last movie you watched?
Quantum Of Solace

26. What do you think of your English?
Not bad.

27. What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
Getting worst ><

28. Who do you hate?
Critisizers

29. Do you love yourself?
MUCH, HEAPS

30. Blurt out 5 random words.
I LOVE JESUS THE MOST =D

5 comments:

sangkeertanan said...

mister lingam...u got 2 be kidding....he is an ANIMAL. i tell you... AN ANIMAL!!!!
ok sun, calm down...cool dwn. he is no more. you dont have 2 see him n e more. 8D ^^
he alwiyz like 2 kacau me....gosh. d other day i bumped in2 him n he made fun of me. n ma gang. (which by d way includes u 2 sista)according 2 him, der is no 1 more 2binge on sugar water n e more in kasturi. if only i was wolverine.....he will had a FOC makeover....grrrr
OMG, do i sound like mad man???

Clarissa said...

SUN!!!! I'm so gonna smack your head when I see you. LINGAM is the best Biology teacher wohkay. THE BEST OF ALL!!!
He only kacau-ed you with you sugar water. Don't be so small hearted lar... lol.
where were u when u bummed into him?

sangkeertanan said...

near popular nxt 2 kasturi..ma college is near dat are ma, so went to get some stationery. n den bumped in 2 him. der was all his students wit him n dey were like laughin their heads off

okie la okie la...he is d best but he is one mean teacher.
lolz. x hard feelings though. 2 qoute him, "its all in da game ma boy"....

sangkeertanan said...

London????? It was just like a few weeks back. Thats funny.
Maybe he flew after i bumped into him.... why is he in London? The ISA is after him? LOLZ @_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun article!
I am a big fan of Levi’s and I found some reasonably priced Levis jeans on Twenga.
Any other recommendation?