And thank God for a wonderful week.
I felt so wonderfully blessed with a few people around me til I can't contain them!!
Monday
Exam started with Fundamental Of Nursing paper and it wasn't that tough. Just a matter on whether am I able to ace the paper or not XD
Went to City Harvest Church with Augustina for the concert by Christian City Church, Australia and it was awesome! They rocked the church in their very own way.
That's the clearest pictures that I managed to snap. >< style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,102); FONT-STYLE: italic">Tuesday
I started coughing and i had no strength to talk.
My throat hurts a lot when I talk.
Had Pharmacology paper.
Wednesday
Got better but still coughing like mad.
Was craving for porridge but besties surprised me with egg + hotdog sandwiches =)
Thursday
Nothing much happened.
Friday
The day begun quite pathetically.
I had diarrhea after breakfast.
I actually rushed into the office's toilet once the college's office was opened before they open up the classes. lol.
Then, when I was almost ready to enter the exam hall, I noticed that I forgotten my exam slip! I got so so so nervous and I didn't want to go back to the hostel to bring it over.
(1 person who doesn't has the slip will delay the whole exam)
Then, I fake my exam slip with a blank A4 paper and I was extremely nervous and kept on praying while walking passed the lecturers when they needed to check on our pockets before entering the exam hall.
PRAISE GOD!!!!!! I walked pass by them without checking my exam slip. I was so relieved! Just can't thank God enough for HIS protection.
No comments:
Post a Comment