I haven't been blogging was because I was told that I failed my OSCE few days back.
There were 5 stations in this semester's OSCE.
Procedures which I failed was:-
1) I didn't manage to cut the sutures after cleaning the wound for a suturing procedure.
2) I didn't manage to give injection for an injection procedure. I only managed to prepare the medications in the syringe.
3) I served the GTN medication wrongly as in I did not instruct the patient to suck the tablet under the tongue.
4) I calculated the intravenous therapy wrongly.
Tell me, how did they make me pass if it is not by God's grace?
It was Him, who wants me to take up nursing.
Can't thank Him enough, seriously.
I'm so grateful to have Him in my life.
I wouldn't be who am I now without Him.
Praise God!! Glory be unto Him. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment