Twit Twit

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Talk To Me

Talk to me
You speak with me
Don't sink before you rise baby
Don't fade away

You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away

*Who's to say
We'll be okay
We will make it through the night
Don't wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we're the same
And I know that will never change
Look I bought your favourite ice cream
I don't wanna see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don't know if could we be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me**

The memories
The things we did
I lock inside my heart
Where I know I won't forget
Then now... -repeat * to **

5 comments:

C said...

U love this song too?

Lol....I am sure u got watch Moonlight Resonance!! hahaa!

Allan said...

This song is actually titled Ice Cream by DNR :)

Clarissa said...

Canny : yeaps. me lurrrrve the song. and the drama is like the best drama of the year. lol

Allan : Who's DNR btw?

Allan said...

I'm not really sure who is the singer, but you can check out their album at http://www.rhapsody.com/dnr/popstyles/thelightaboveus

hehe, a very nice song indeed, especially when u can get the full version :)

Clarissa said...

thanks for the info Allan! XD