Have you people been waiting for me to blog??
Me is being the very self indulging again..Haha.
Me had a very blessed week throughout the whole last week
Monday was as usual. But the night was busy due to assignments.Time passes by pretty fast though we have no class after lunch.
Tuesday was another usual day and finally got our assignment on drug cards done and this is it. What do ya think bout it?? Lecturer was amazed with our work.
Wednesday, we (seniors) who wants to do our Running Assessment which also known as RA (an exam on our nursing skills in performing nursing procedures) gave Hepatitis B injection to the Semester 1 juniors. How cool is it?? Lol. And I was the very 1st one who gave the injection in front of the whole bunch of my classmates. I have to admit that I did shiver a little where my legs were trembling a little BUT thank God that my marks are pretty good.
And oh, went to 1 Utama for Pasta Zanmai for dinner with Eugene.
Lovin this place XD
Thursday!!! I went for a healing conference at Glad Tidings with Sandra and her family and was wonderfully blessed with Rev Dr Bernard Blessing’s word. He reminded us to not hold back and always lift up our voices and hands to worship and sing praises to the Lord. Praise the Lord for a wonderful servant of Him
Rev Dr Bernard Blessing!
Friday!!! It was rather a more exciting day because I had a date
with my dad to a youth conference = EMERGE CONFERENCE which was held at Sunway Convention Centre.
He didn’t know that it was a youth conference till I tell him
about it when he picks me up from the hostel. What a bad girl I am.
Lol. My faith was truly lifted up after listening to Ps Kong Hee’s word.
Thank God that I met Valerie’s brother at the books and tapes
counter after the service and he offered to pick me up from my
house if Valerie is willing to go. Lol. And we made it
to the conference again on Saturday night.
EMERGE!
More pictures at http://www.emergekl.my/
Sunday, Church, Shopping and Lappy Day!! And not forgetting that it was Malaysia's 51st Independence Day, Eugene's and Ritchie's big day =D

My new baby. WHeeEe XD
Will snap more pictures of my new baby when I'm free.
Exam's next week ><
Adios~
No comments:
Post a Comment