Twit Twit

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Taggie

Tagged by: *Matthew, the reminder *

I almost forgot bout this tag.

Those 21 things about me.
[Took me days to crack my brain for this]

1. I heart God.Very much.

2. I love my family coz I need them to love me too.

3. I love great big huggies. My parents don't give me big hugs. lol.

4. I want a long lasting relationship. Preferably a relationship which will have NO END!

5. I love shopping.

6. I love chocolates with nuts in it.

7. I care about my appearance very muchie.

8. I seriously need a laptop!!!

9. I do things my way when I know that it's a right thing to do.

10. I envy people who has a better life than I do, which is bad.

11. I love hanging out my friends. But I wonder why must it has to be me who ask them out???

12. I can be arrogant at times.

13. I dislike people messing things up with me.

14. I can be a big cry baby at times.

15. I don't memorize my notes.

16. I wanna go jogging more often.

17. I love my studies which soon gonna be my career.

18. I want to go overseas for work if possible.

19. My birthday is just another month ahead. heh heh.

20. I treasure the friends that I have a lot.

21. I miss going to the places which I love going to.

I tag i tag
- Yew Hong. I'll always tag you, don't worry.
- Sheerlicious.
- Wan Li.
- pretty_secrets
- Ritchie.

It's been a while since i tag you ppl. Enjoy doing the tag. heh

No comments: