Twit Twit

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anticipation

Coming up..

27th May
Karaoke session at Sunway Pyramid at 8pm

28th May
Hillsongs Conference

31st May
Last day of Semester 1 and gonna have hols til 15th June
Visiting Baby Meagan??

1st June
Shopping day with Mum

2nd June
Bowling session

7th June
Maisons?? To be confirmed

8th JUNE
MY BIRTHDAY!!!



Weekends was great.
Though something really really bad happened on Friday.
The story of it is in protected mode.

Exams had finally ended today.
Practical exam which we called it Objective Structured Clinical Examination, OSCE in short took place today. 6 procedures were tested. And I screwed up 1 procedure! >< I just need a pass. And I shall pass. Days had been kinda bad for the past few days because I've been sleeping from 7pm/8pm til 3am for the whole past week. It's certainly isn't easy to adjust the clock in the brain back to normal again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I should've anticipate the joy of freedom as exam has ended.
I should've anticipate the coming days as holidays are around the corner.
I should've anticipate the days which are approaching as things change day by day.

I shall continue anticipating the future.

brace_face_smiling_sm_clr

Disclaimer : This is not a sad entry! =p

Don't mind me, I'm freaking bored right now. [11.20am]


No comments: