Things to me nowadys are always pathetic except for experiencing the make over from M.A.C. =) My favourite make up product which I don't have any products of it. Only samples that I won from magazines. haha.
It was my first time having a make up artist to do the make up for me. The service is free of charge. Just walk in and talk to the person in charge and they'll get a make up artist to do the make up for you.

The make up artist is so pweety!!
Should've take a nice pic with her. ><

My make up theme - nude. Meaning the foundation, blusher, eyeshadow and lipstick used have the nude colour effect. I'm gonna miss this face!!!
2 comments:
I wonder what "nude colour" means. Do you change colour when you are dressed? Haha
nude colour, some kind of effect. meant for make ups only =)
Post a Comment